Thursday 28 May 2015

#YouTheOne

28 May 2015
16:32
At my office



"He is not just a man for me, he is not just my best friend or even my boy friend, but HE IS MY MIRACLE"



Thank God, for make everything so special. even in good or bad time You just surprising me with every way and every condition. I love it. You give a chance for me to be the one and only for him, to be his special one -at least till now- .

Once again, i had tell You before, his voice, his face, his aroma, just make me sooooo peace full. Like i have my personal drugs. Everyday he looked so amazing, even he sooo busy with his report, but still he show his love to me. even in material, we are not in good condition, but still he can do the best for me. Like i am the lucky one women in this world.

He wont let me down, he wont let my tears comes out, and when it happen, he just feeling bad of it and try to figure it out.
The Simple man that i ever met! he really care to me. I am SO HAPPY till these tears can came out of my eyes.
I'm so excited when i tell the story about him to my best friend. I always feel blessed -everyday-. Thanks God, for letting him come to my life, now i can contact wit him really close! than before ;)


Thank You for the time that you give to me Alu. I just love you, nothing can explain how it can be, or how it come.
I always try my best for to let you happy. I'm so proud of you.

YOU ARE THE BEST MAN THAT I EVER MET IN MY LIFE.


Love, 

Fika 

No comments: